[Harp-L] RE: Harley Benton amp

Hey Harmolo(if thats your name!).I use a Harley Benton,and really it works really good................for f**** 90 euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got a princeton Reverb from the 60s and a music man..........and really, i use mostly the Harley Benton!!!!
My band travels often by plane and this amp is perfect cause you can take it as hand luggage.............The best is if you change the tubes,and the speaker,but anyway it sounds good with the original.....This amp is designed for guitar,and for guitar sounds horrible,but surprisingly for harp sounds great......
I  even played big stages with it ,just put a mike and lot of monitor,cause its only 5watts....and for clubs is perfect!
happy new year!
P:D the same amp you find it with the Epiphone Label,but costs around 50 euros more..........and its the same amp
And if its gets F**** up or lost in a tour,you dont cry for 90euros............

los reyes del KO
marcos coll
reichenbergerstr. 59
10999 berlin
phone: oo49 30 61076946
mobil:  0049 1635256950
www.losreyesdelko.com

www.myspace.com/reyesdelko

Sé el primero en tener el nuevo Windows Live Messenger
http://download.live.com/