[Harp-L] What Electronic Tuner are you using?

Peterson 590. If I was just using a tuner to tune reeds, I might go with a straight electronic tuner since final tuning is done by ear anyway. The Peterson 590, a true electro-mechanical strobe tuner, does so much more. Its ultra-stable display is what you really need if you are going to use a tuner to work on your intonation which, despite some opinion to the contrary, is incredibly important in blues playing (reliable, stable, and accurate control of the three hole draw bends is one of the things that separates the real blues players from the wannabes). A true strobe tuner is also the only device of which I am aware that gives you a simultaneous read-out of the note's fundamental and several of its partials. This is incredibly useful for working on tone.

George