[Harp-L] Turboharp

James F. Antaki, PhD, turbodog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm actually writing this because I find it ironic that today I just
re-subscribed to Harp-l after a long (4 year?) haitus, and the first topic
of the day is one that was being discussed when I last left off.

James, welcome back. I used to dig your valuable posts, back when.
?Just about 2 weeks ago I visited your site to see what was new with your harps that are set up to
overblow blow holes 4, 5, and 6 (usu. regarded to be the most important holes).
 Years ago, I bought a couple of your Special 20 Turboharps set up for OB's. It was very helpful when
I was learning to OB(I'm still learning, of course). And I still own and use both of them, with only
one reed replacement in that time.
 Do care to tell us what is new in your line of harps that are set up for OB's, which u discontinued
a few years ago?  They were a great buy for $50 (which included the plastic Turbolid!)and should
nicely fit a niche for many players.
ron