To: "Richard HarpL Sleigh" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 10:18 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] What Electronic Tuner are you using?

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 07:49:36 -0700
From: "Robert Hale" <ynfdwas@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] electronic tuners
To: "Harp-L@Harp-L. Org" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Harp Tuners:
what electronic tuner are you using? and why?
Thanks.

Robert Hale, "the Duke Of Wail"
http://www.dukeofwail.com/
Gilbert, Arizona
480-720-8897
gr8-hrp.2nt@xxxxxxx
(say "Great Harp Tonight")

I use the Korg CA-30 - It is small, simple to use, very inexpensive, accurate, measures about a seven octave range, and has a fake needle as well as lights. I only use two tuners - this one and a mechanical strobe.

Richard Sleigh

shop address:
205 E. Pine Street
Philipsburg PA 16866-1623