[Harp-L] James Montgomery

I had an album by him titled Duck Fever. I used to do one of the songs ;Traveling Hobo in one of my bands. This was in the 70's. I thought he had dropped off the face of the earth as so many artists do for various reasons. I'm glad to hear he is alive and performing. I would enjoy hearing more about him. Cotton also plays straight through the p.a. and as we all know he is one of the greatest ever to play blues harmonica.
                                          Jim French