[Harp-L] C.A. Reynolds Lightweight Microphones

Has any one tried one of CA Reynolds Lightweight Microphone shells?  They look great.  Does anyone know a good way to simulate a chrome finish on the grill?  Is some sort of shielding necessary since the plastic shell won't do it.  I have a Blues Blaster with a Shure CR in it.  I like it.  Cheap but still sounds good.  The original element was not one of the old JT-30 elements and sounded terrible.  I got a good deal on the CR so I ended up with a good mike for the price.  Suits my level of skill pretty well.  I think my next mike purchase sill be a Shure Sm-57 because it is great for harp and for recording other instruments.  Is there any mikes that you folks know about that fit a comparable niche that the 57 occupies.  Maybe something less expensive.  Got a kid you know.

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbuBjbUFFGhDArqfXf5qcdCZqYOn6k7gOXzL055u8Zh8Q37PK/