From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] In Praise of Paul deLay
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 3:18 AM

Years ago, when I was in a strange head space, I was bored with what I
considered at the time "The same ol' same ol'" in regards to
blues harmonica
music. Owner of a used record store turned me onto Paul's first two record
albums,
which cured me completely and renewed my interests.

As well as great musician, Paul also was a talented song writer - listen to
his lyrics. Most of what he wrote about was inspired by his real life
experiences. The humor that comes through his music was a reflection of his
essence;
amazing that he held onto it after a hard life of drugs and  incarceration,
coming out the other end "Nice & Strong".

The Iceman
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)