[Harp-L] Re: In Praise of Paul deLay

Wolf wrote:

>Paul
deLay, Portland songwriter, singer and harmonica player, deserves to be
heard by all on this list.  He died on March 7, 2007. Most of you will
have heard him, on recording at least, by now. For those who haven't,
seek out a CD or two, and listen!  Your ears will be opened.(snip)<

Amen, Wolf ... I was lucky enough to see him some years back in San Francisco, before I even knew much about him ... he was my favorite of the many harpers (some very well known) who played that night at the Palace of Fine Arts Theater. What a talent! Well worth close listening. Thanks for reminding us of his stellar playing.

Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA