[Harp-L] Little Walter´s Boogie

The instrumental cut has been released on a record, then called "Little Walter´s Boogie" or something like that.
  The CD also had a slightly "generic" name, "Great blues harmonica" or whatever. I used to own it but in an act of inscrutable goodness gave it away to a student.

 Swedish televison and Swedish radio sit on quite a few nuggets, that´s well established, but -- despite lack of interest -- there are problems with publishing them.

Martin

I'm sure everyone found this other LW youtube video already (especially since the first video posted was #2 and this is #1), or maybe it was mentioned already on harp-l and I just overlooked it, but here is another LW video from the same venue:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1TM39ckWRc&NR=1

Good stuff.  I wonder how many other nuggets like this are in the archives of some European company just waiting to be discovered?

Jonathan