[Harp-L] Harp Dream (this is as real as it gets)

Some members here know that a few month ago I had cervical spine surgery..  For 7 month prior I had gone thru physical therapy and pain management,, You see I am a great chicken and did not want to go under the knife...
simple put once they put me out the surgical team had to move my esophagus out of the way  to get to my spinal card and remove two disks and enter the spine and remove stanoisis that was narrowing the spinal cord,,, almost like the arteries to the heart getting clogged and had to be (scraped) cleaned up.
On the 30 th day after the surgery I was slowly reducing my pain meds. Wonderful stuff (different kinds of opiates).  Well I had some strange side effects.
I had real color dreams. and slept for 12 hour plus taking naps...

One night I went to sleep. I slept with this brace around my neck (24 hours a day for 60 days).
One night I had the strangest dream.
I dreamt I was in a dark room and I could not see.. I was feeling around with my hand and found a Harmonica so I started playing I mean really playing, sounding great. the tone everything was coming together..
the next morning I told my wife about this strange dream...
ding, ding, ding  for the one that got the ending...

My wife said it was not a dream.
She told me seconds after I went to bed I was waking around like a blind man felling the walls picked up a harp and I started playing ,  she asked me if I was playing a "C" harp and I told her there is not such thing.  WE all know that the  "C" harp is like the main harp most of the teaching books prefer.  Then I went to bed laid on her chest and I was playing for half and hour.....
I asked for if she thought this was strange she agreed but see did not know what to do....
so I asked her how did I sound...
She said I was good, real good...
my wife loves me but she wont lie to me, she knows music and sings very well...
we still talk about that night and other strange things.  Since they  don't deal with the harp  I will leave these stories out.
Something I had to share with you guys.....

so my trick is to start recording while I'm sleeping and make it big as the first sleeping blues player...
  abner (Blueyes, 48 year old freashman to the blues)