Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Best chromatic blues songs...

Well spotted Elizabeth;
                                     OK....over to Steve Merola, who originally posted this clip; how did this one come to your attention Steve?
RD

>>> <EGS1217@xxxxxxx> 26/02/2009 6:18 >>>
Michael, Steve, Rick.....while I think the playing and singing is amazingly
good...if you listen to some of the words there's something awry....

.... I distinctly suspect (as Brits would say), that someone's having  us all
on..

Here are some of the names in the discussion of the 'lawsuit': lol

Jack Hoff (Jackoff)

Juan Motime (one more time)

Hugo Mixnowe  (you go mix now)

'almost every artist of that era was a 'BS' Artist'? (trust I don't  have to
translate that?)

He lists among his harp influences 'Joe Filisko and Giuseppe Leone (Joe
Leone)..this seems to me someone who goes to SPAH...and is having a good laugh,
since his 'address of Mars, California...mimics where SmoJoe used to live in
Mars, Pa.

.....the whole thing smells like a set-up.  I'd like to find out whose  voice
is actually singing?

Elizabeth

"Message: 7