Re: [Harp-L] Learning covers

Suave Blues Man wrote:
Brother Gary,

I hope this helps...

Here's the breakdown of the Windows Media Player -

1. Using Windows Media player select your tune
2. Click on Now Playing
3. Click the little arrowhead beneath the words Now Playing, a menu comes up that says "enhancements"
4. Cursor to enhancements and the fifth one down says "Play Speed Settings". Click it.
5. The small white cursor on the sliding scale is at 1.0
6. Click YOUR cursor above the 0.5 tick mark of the scale. Voile'!
7. The speed drops to half but the notes remain the same.

Be Blues...And Jazz,

Suave Blues Man

Yes I was using that very function to get me started on the opening riff.