[Harp-L] Best harp amp....the final word!

The Police department in Hoboken stopped their car in front of a jam at Scotland Yard one night and shut the door which had been left open. I had been playing on my 4 10'' HarpKing. Later my friend who runs this absurdly loud pro-jam said he would shoot 2 of the 10''s if I brought it back. "Tongue in cheek", "Joke in earnest" aside I did buy this amp to have such volume available simultaneously praying I would not need to cause an earthquake with it. I since sold it to Dennis Gruenling (for economic rather than volume reasons). My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues