[Harp-L] Re: harp amps vs. guitar amps

Hey,

No offence taken. Variety is the spice of life and I'll quaff a glass of
Pinot while you sip your Riesling.

That stuff is actually what I like in harp tone. I like to hear the guy
breathing and all that "slop" as Rick Estrin calls it, that you hear in the
playing of Big Walter, Kim Wilson, William Clarke, Paul Oscher, Steve
Guyger, Estrin and so many other great players.

cheers
Drew