[Harp-L] Subject: Anyone else who plays chromatic and diatonic-"harmonically ambidextrous

Hey Randy:  Good stuff!  I've heard most of your music before  ....and your
'Harmonica Dreams' Smooth Jazz CD was the very first harmonica  album I bought
after rejoining the harmonica world...still really dig  that CD.

...but I'm glad you identified yourself in the Blondie video..I'd never  have
recognized you otherwise ;)

I have some pretty decent video of the SPAH Jazz jams, along with all  the
clatter and bar noise there is some good playing with you in  charge. It's taken
me a while to get them duped (for all of the artists  present and
playing)...Michael Peloquin's 12 man lineup is great.

I had to finally break down and acquire a new duping machine (Teac) which
allows me to dupe straight from one DVD to another in 6 minutes (Hopefully with
no loss of audio or 'out-synching' with the video).  I'm about a week or  two
away from mailing out everything to the people involved...it'll be up  to
them, then if they want to post their segments onto YouTube or their  websites,
or wherever.

There's some lobby jamming as well, but you'd already left. It's my  small
contribution to SPAH...and the amazing people who've made me feel so  welcome
there.

I still might need to contact some people for addresses to mail out the  DVDs.

Just taking this opportunity for a heads-up to those who've been patiently
waiting for these.

Now to view my mini-tapes from SPAH 2007.....whatever's good will go out at
the same time........

(back to work)

Regards,

Elizabeth