RE: [Harp-L] "A-Train"

> The back-and-forth leaps in A-train are dead easy and play very smoothly if you use tongue-switching.
---Lots of the responses on this have involved using corner [or tongue] switching for this part of the tune...bars 1-5. I don't disagree that corner-switching helps with this, but for me the real problem isn't with this part of the tune, it's with the next two bars...the little chromatic passage A-A#-B-E then G-F#-F-C# [all in one bar!] then C-E.

   Here i don't think corner-switching is relevent, and here is where, I think, the tune is difficult. At least for me :-)

WVa Bob

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Same_022009