From: Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic maintenance problem - have i done something silly?
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 12:06 PM

After I sent that reply to thank Winslow, I had a thought.  As well as the
Hering 14 hole, I've got one of the cheaper Hering 5148s which has got a
dead E on the middle octave.  I've just ordered some replacement single
reeds and windsavers for my CX12 from Harponline (I'm used to replacing
individual reeds on my diatonics), would I be right in thinking that i can use
one of the CX12 reeds on the Hering? I've only got a kid's school ruler
but I did a crude bit of measuring and it looked as if I could.

It would be a nice little pocket harp to sneak down the quiet bit of the beach
with during my lunchbreak I thought