[Harp-L] amp stand

Mike,

I like the tilt back legs on my Super Reverb RI so much I put a (smaller) pair on my Princeton Reverb RI. Very convenient and useful. All the advantages of an amp stand, AND you don't have to carry anything else. They really do open up the sound of an amp. Very practical, easy to deploy and nice looking. Also out of the way if you are transporting the amp or simply don't want to use them. Why carry a stand around? The 19" Fender legs would be just the right size for your 410. Caveat: You should put metal corners on the bottom of the amp If you do install tilt back legs. But you might want to do that anyway, especially on a heavier amp like your 410.

JP