[Harp-L] Sonny Junior 4x10 Comments Posting

The  best amp I've ever tried, Sonny junior 4x10.
I use the standard setup supplied with the amp.
Bass -8 or 9
Treble- 4 or 5
Mids    -2
Volume-6 or 7
This setup supplies awesome tone more than adequate volume with no feedback
at all, using any mic, but I usually use a Sonny Junior  built CR mic,
(Turner Shell)
Quality of construction of this amp is superb, tone is to die for, and I  get
regular comments on the
"Great" sound.
Can't wait for the chance to try The "Cruncher"
Don't need to spend time and money trying to "Tweak" some guitar amp. as
this is as close to perfect a Harp Amp as I have  tried.
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)