[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 66, Issue 75

In reference to the amp stands..I use a stand called a SOUND ENHANCER for my Sonny Jr. 410. These are used for all the amps in the Grand Old Opry. Various touring artists like Fleetwood Mac and the Rolling stones use these also. For more info go to www.soundenhancer.com . I actually bought two of them. If you would like the other one let me know.

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_022009