[Harp-L] Chromatic blues songs

Great suggestions by everyone.  I especially like William  Clarke.  Tone to
die for. I recently learned (and have played at a couple  of blues jams in the
Wash DC area) his version of Muddy's "Iodine In My  Coffee."  A nice
swing/jazzy feel to it.  I'm now working on "Watson,  I Presume."  An up-tempo jump
tune and a real challenge.  I've got the  opening three verses down and now I've
got to get the closing four verses.   Something about the title caught my eye!

Dave Watson
Alexandria, Va
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)