To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 8:06 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] April 2, 2009: Peter Madcat Ruth Day In Ann Arbor

Dear Friends-

At The Ann Arbor City Council Meeting on March 16, 2009, Mayor John
Hieftje and the Ann Arbor City Council will make a "Proclamation"
designating April 2, 2009 (my 60th birthday) as "Peter Madcat Ruth
Day" in the City of Ann Arbor.

PROCLAMATION Honoring Peter Madcat Ruth On His 60th Birthday, April
2, 2009

WHEREAS, Mr. Peter Madcat Ruth, an internationally acclaimed harmonica player who has called Ann Arbor home for the past 38 years will celebrate his 60th birthday on April 2nd, 2009; and