[Harp-L] Memphis Jams

I was in Memphis at last year's IBF contest, and Rum Boogie Cafe had an open jam session hosted by Billy Gibbons one night and Bob Margolin the next. The place was packed, so you'll want to get there early if you want to get a turn. I've been down there a couple times, and jammed a couple doors down from Rum Boogie one time, but I forget the name. I also really liked the Rock and Soul Museum, Sun Studios, Stax, and we even went to Graceland.
Joe