[Harp-L] CB Gtr for sale

 I have a gorgeous OM size CB Guitar that i need to part with for financial reasons.
Before i sell it on consignment, I'd like to post it here on Flatpick-L.  This very guitar is shown
on the CB Gtr website at this URL: http://www.cbguitars.com/AuditoriOM_Trumper41.htm.  The only
thing not mentioned in the beautiful descriptions and pictures is it that it has 1 11/16 spacing at
the nut. The pictures were taken before the pickguard was installed.
  If anyone is interested in saving $1500 and a year's wait, I'm looking to get $2800 firm for this
guitar.  Replies offlist, pls.  Thanks.
ron