[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 66, Issue 62

> Message: 8
> Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 02:09:14 -0500
> From: Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] re; fastest harp player
> To: Clayton Gary Lehmann <hqr@xxxxxxx>
> Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Gary, go to google and type in my man Craig Christman. Check out
> 'Stormy Monday'. Craig plays for 3:37 and then I give him a 1 minute
> break, and then we have a bunch of kids from Edison College of music
> take turns.
>
> Joe

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1uTTP0M2JY
MY man: Smokey Joe Leone! Awesome blues player! Another one of thoselittle "sleepers" that (unfortunately) are NOT available commercially. If thatain't soul, I ain't nevuh heerd it! And, if I'm not mistaken, that harp ain't no diatonic. The man can MOVE some notes AND send chills down your spine!They don't call it a "Mississippi sax" for nothing! Sadly, no credits to Joe-Joeon the "Info" blurb.
You guys get THAT stratospheric level of playing at a JAM? Lord, when I die,I don't want to go to Texas OR heaven; just send me down to North Fort Myers,FL.
All the best,Crazy Bob