From: "billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx" <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:42:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and effects

I think the problem is that the rig is his own highly customized creation/monstrosity (have you seen that huge umbilical cord tied to his mic??) and he doesn't divulge the particulars or at least the details. I've seen some interviews with him where he talks about it a little though, you can probably find them with google. He's just not using standard stuff, I believe.

Richard's harp patches for the RP250 includes a pretty good Leslie effect, he'll have to answer you about the pitch shifting one.

Bill H