[Harp-L] RIP our Musical Friends

Last Thurs we lost two amazing Musicians on the flight that crashed enroute from Newark, NJ to Buffalo, NY (Flight 3407)

Alto Soprano and Flute Wizard GERRY NIEWOOD and Guitarist Coleman Mellett. They were on there way with the Buffalo Symphony with Chuck Mangione. Coleman was married to my firend Jeanie Bryson who is a great Singer and daughter of Dizzy Gillespie

I did sessions on harmonica with Gerry in NY and although he didn't play Harmonica we all woulda' been in trouble if he did,-) Check out his SAMBA version of the Harmonica Classic RUBY...RIP in peace my friends.....it's on Gerry's myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=48110910

Here is a link to Coleman's page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=155279327

best,
Rob Paparozzi