Re: [Harp-L] RP250 patch set enters beta testing

"Alexander Savelyev" wrote:
<I purchased Kendrick ABC Box which is a very helpful thing to have. It <switches/unswitches each of the 3 outputs and the greatest thing is <that either 2 or 3 outputs can be used at once. That means you can use <two and even 3 amps and blend the sound together.

> When the designated output is used - the indicator is on. The position <of switchers is in the form of the triangle - so you can push easily <with one foot and in one push - a single button or two or 3 buttons at <once - quite convenient. And the most great thing is that when you <switch-unswitch the output the signal is not interrupted - I tested it <while making a multi-track recording.
>
> This box is relatively expensive - 200 USD, but it's worth it as it <also preamplifies the initial signal - just a bit, but well enough to <send a good signal further on. Not cost-effective, but surely worth <considering.

Certainly worth considering. I'm also thinking about the Morley A/B/C box--any or all of three outputs at once, foot-switchable, for $89. I already own a Morley A/B box and it's been a solid performer (unfortunately, it will only do one output among three at any given time). No preamp in the Morley A/B/C, unfortunately--my guess is that the preamp is what makes the Kendrick so pricey. I guess I'll have to try them both, and hope that the Kendrick doesn't sound a whole lot better.

Regards, Richard Hunter