Re: [Harp-L] RP250 patch set enters beta testing

>  Actually, what I plan to do is buy an A/B/Y splitter box so I can run my RP200 and RP250 in parallel, which among other things will allow me to do what a POG does--duplicate a note in multiple octaves simultaneously)--without spending $300+ for a POG.)

Hi Richard,

It'd be great to have the presets you're working on - I keep RP350 for a year now and still have trouble of getting a good sound.

As for the A/B/Y splitter - I purchased Kendrick ABC Box which is a very helpful thing to have. It switches/unswitches each of the 3 outputs and the greatest thing is that either 2 or 3 outputs can be used at once. That means you can use two and even 3 amps and blend the sound together.

When the designated output is used - the indicator is on. The position of switchers is in the form of the triangle - so you can push easily with one foot and in one push - a single button or two or 3 buttons at once - quite convenient. And the most great thing is that when you switch-unswitch the output the signal is not interrupted - I tested it while making a multi-track recording.

This box is relatively expensive - 200 USD,  but it's worth it as it also preamplifies  the initial signal - just a bit, but well enough to send a good signal further on. Not cost-effective, but surely worth considering.

Best,

Alex

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.