Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] HARMONICA PLAYING Arabian nights Belly dance music!...

Correction to my previous post to Richard and Bill...I misspelled Mr.
Bhandari's name. Apologies.

Richard/Bill: I found the same Indian harmonica club and posted a video  of
them performing one very nicely synchronised number.

However I do have to add that Mr. Bharani himself called the video he  posted
'Arabian Nights BellyDance Music'....so that's where the
'Arabic  name' and designation came in, and why Randy referred to it as
such.

Definitely agree about browsing in the site...lots of good playing to be
found.

Elizabeth

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe