Re: [Harp-L] Ear Plugs

I've just started using M Audio IE-30 in-ear monitor headphones which also provide ~25 dB of noise reduction. I can hear clearly everything I play (incl. mistakes) and can still hear my vocals thru the floor monitor. The headphone signal comes from a mini Mackie 4-channel mixer (into which I run my HC Jr./delay pedal). A headphone extension cord zip tied to my harp mic cable, attached  to my belt, allows me to move around the stage a bit cause I don't have to stand in front of a floor monitor or harp amp to hear myself. My only regret is that I didn' t do this sooner

--
Larry Bloomfield