[Harp-L] Please help Sonny Jr

Gary O, aka Sonny Jr. has made significant contributions to our world and has pushed the envelope for just how good a harp amp can be - making everyone's products better. He's also a helluva harp player and a good guy. He needs our help. He is suffering from advanced Hepatitis C and can't afford the medication he needs to save his life. That may sound melodramatic but it is the truth.

If you care, you can help - just go here: http://www.sonnyjr.com/index-help.html - to hear his story and to make a contribution. Whether you can spare $100 or a dime, it doesn't matter - every little bit will help.

I for one have benefited greatly from Gary's support and help over the years and this is a small way for me to thank him.

Thanks for listening

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net