[Harp-L] Re: Hohner Educators, Polyphonias, Weltmeister

Hello, Steve Baker and Bulldog Ross.

Sorry, guys. I mis-printed the credits of the information on the Hohner
Educators series. As Bulldog stated, Steve Baker (quoting the Deutsches  Harmonika
Museum) was the source for the Educators.

In my last post, the dates for the Seydel-made Weltmeister harmonicas were
from approximately 1992-2004. This is a guess.

Seydel was a part of an east-German-owned harmonica company from
approximately 1947-1991, and made no harmonicas under it's own name in that  era.

John Broecker

now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)