[Harp-L] Little Walter tune...

  Hello my friends!

  Just to keep the Cadillac Records kind of mood I would like to invite
you to wacht this video of the classic Little Walter tune called Up The
Line, interpreted by me and my band last weekend at Mississippi Delta
Blues Bar - Caxias do Sul - RS - Brasil.

  Its a very special place to play because it was built on a old rail
station and most of the best blues man and specially harp players that
comes to Brazil have been played there such as Jonh Primer, Rick
Estrin, R.J. Mischo, my dear friend Peter MadCat and others.  Its a
very inspiring place because its a little piece of the real thing here
in south brazil...

  So, here is the link:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OB5XD7uJfM

  I hope you like it!!

  In this ocasion I was using a C Hering 48 Chromatic, a Serrano Amps
tube amplifier and a Astatic JT30 Mic with a ceramic MC-127 element.

  Best regards to you all!!

  Ale Ravanello.

www.aleravanello.com

www.myspace.com/aleravanello

www.heringharmonicas.com.br

www.serranoamps.com
Conheça o Windows Live Spaces, a rede de relacionamentos do Messenger!
http://www.amigosdomessenger.com.br/