[Harp-L] Reminiscences of an Old Rocker

Base player was Dee Murray,Drums Nigel Olson, Ready for more peanunts, just kidding. Had some great Blues Bars on the East side as well, Garbage Dump, ( Paul Butterfield showed up one night), Red Carpet, Union Street on Mack and a Bunch others that has sliped my mine. The Quiet Night was the Big one on Woodward. One night I was sitting in with the Detroit Blues Band ( Garfield on Harp & Tall Bob on Harp as well) and James Montgomery Showed up and played as well. He is originally From Grosse Pointe. EEeeks how the time Flys By