[Harp-L] Hohner Comet

I quite like Hohner's Golden Melody tremolos and so was interested in the similar Comet octave model, but was told that unlike the GM-trem the Comets do not always start on the tonic. One of the things I like most about the GM-trems is that they always begin on the tonic, so there is consistency from key to key.

So, I was wondering if someone knew which keys or models of Comet start on which note of the pattern?

Thanks for any replies.

JR "Bulldogge" Ross