[Harp-L] Rare Harmonicas?

Hi guys,
I hope some of you can give me something about these 3 harmonicas. I´ve been looking all over Internet but there don´t seem to be any info about them. Got the after my father who passed away last november.
They are all Hohners:
1. Chromatic Educator Soprano No.972. (Some kind of chord harmonica)
2. Chromatic Educator Alto      No. 973. (Some kind of chord harmonica)
3. Polyphonia No.7                              (Only blows and very "bassy")

Though I´m a harp player myself, I don´t need them, (I only play diatonic, trying to learn chromatic)
so I intend to sell them.
Any help would be welcome.
Thanks and RegardsLasse The FinnSwede
Kolla mailen när du är på språng - skaffa Hotmail i mobilen!
http://windowslivemobile.msn.com/BrowserServiceHotmail.aspx?lang=SE-SE