[Harp-L] Walter Horton Recommendations

All of Horton's recordings are gems. I can say, I never heard a bad recording. He has some incredible recordings in 1st Position. Big Walter and Carrie Bell (Alligator Records) there is a great version of "Trouble in Mind" I believe its A - first position.
"Heart Hearted Women" is another tune in 1st position. In my opinion, one of his best recordings was on a Chess Record "The Soul of Blues Harmonica"  Unfortunately its out-of-print. but there are vinyl on E-Bay and the like.