Re: [Harp-L] Fear Busting

Also, I try to do this:  make the most of a playing session by
recording it.  Play it back later and listen.  Evaluate what you did -
good and bad.  Listen to that one point were you think you screwed up,
got lost, whatever, and listen to what the rest of the band did at
that point.

When listening back, get over hating everything or loving everything
you did.  You've at least got SOMETHING to work with, no matter where
you're at.  Figure out something you think you need to work on, and
work on it.  Next time you play, you know you have addressed something
fundamental in your playing and this time you are better.  Repeat.

This will give you more awareness. This awareness - plus actively
working on an aspect of your playing that needs addressing - will
bring more confidence, which will let you be less nervous.

Jason

I will miss Bill Romel.
--
See the website I put together for Bill Romel:
http://harmonica-workshop.com