Re: [Harp-L] OT drug recall VERY SERIOUS

Randy,
I cannot speak for the Admin of this list, or the rest of the list members,
but the rules are pretty clear on what can or can't be posted on the list.
Larry wasn't being a d##k, he was just indicating why those types of emails
don't belong on the list. I appreciate that you appear to be an honest and
caring person, but I don't really know you, so don't be personally offended
that I don't want information on drug recalls from strangers who happen to
play harmonica.