Re: [Harp-L] Bill Romel

Here's the kind of guy Bill Romel was:
  A couple years ago, I ordered some repair tools from him, tools for replacing reeds.
They arrived and are still very good pieces of equipment.
At some point a little later, I mentioned something in Harp-L asking where one could find reeds. I got a few scattered answers, none of which really worked for me.  About a week later, in the mail came a small packet of reeds, from Bill. There was a note saying that these were a few extras he had lying around and he hoped I could make good use of them.
  Nice guys like that are not to be taken for granted.
RIP.
STeve Webb in Minnesota