RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Bill Romel

I agree..  I have been communication with Betty and steering to Harp-l.

Tom

From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx [mailto:EGS1217@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 2:59 PM
To: tstryker1@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Bill Romel

In a message dated 2/8/2009 5:23:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tstryker1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Such a wonderful show of warmth coming in from everyone about Bill Romel.
For those of you who wish to convey your  thoughts about Bill,  you can send
them to Betty Romel  at:

8524 Summer Vista Ave.

Las Vegas, Nevada, 89145

Stryker

Tom:  Wouldn't it be a great idea if 'someone' were to compile all of the
harp-l (and slidemeister) responses about Bill and send them en masse to
Bill's wife and family?

I'm sure reading these comments would be especially nice for them...from
people in the field he so loved.

Elizabeth

  _____

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=feb
emailfooterNO62>  yours in just 2 easy steps!