[Harp-L] Re: RIP Bill Romel

To all:

As happens some times, I hit the "send" button prematurely.

Lorraine & I first met Bill and wife Betty on Nov 28, 1981, at the home of Nick & Eleanor Vorona when they lived in
Yorba Linda, CA. Bill & Betty were also still living in the LA area at the time.

The years are going too fast!!! :-(

Danny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BassHarp
PO Box 5061
Hudson, FL 34674-5061

* Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/agt.htm

Danny wrote:
Tom Stryker writes:

Betty Romel called and told me of Bill's passing two nights ago from pneumonia.
Bill was a great harmonica technician and a good friend who will be missed.