[Harp-L] re: very fast playing.

Yes. Works well. Works really well with the high pitch keys--try F.

What's fun is to go from Sonny Terry style playing on the low end then whip
up to the high end then come back. Also fun is again on the low end, tongue
block rock riffs, and throw in the fast stuff in a call and response
pattern. Does it affect the tone? I don't know...Keep a tight cup, stick the
harp way in your mouth, and play with a lot of distortion and you can get
away with a lot. Also if you mix it in with regular playing, you can get
away with it. I nmean yeah, some times you need taste, musicality, and tone,
and there are times that require a more David Lee Roth approach.

Oh yeah--throw in high octaves with those riffs. Charlie Musselwhite can do
this astonishingly well.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1372404/dhoozh_chapter_1.html