Re: [Harp-L] Zoom H4 / Can it use 4Gb cards and larger ones?

Richard Hammersley wrote:
<It seems to be limited to 2Gb. I have tried a 4Gb card and it didn't
<read it.

Richard, download the latest firmware (v2.10) from Zoom and update your unit. Then it'll read the larger cards.

I use a 4 GB card in mine. That's enough for something like 40 hours of recording at 320 kbps MP3 quality. I carry the old 2 GB card for backup, but I figure that 40 hours is plenty.

Regards, Richard Hunter hunterharp.com harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter