[Harp-L] FW: Tulsa Harmonica Club Meeting - Ignore My Last

  _____

From: Bill Kumpe [mailto:okbizlaw@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:56 AM
To: 'harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Tulsa Harmonica Club Meeting - Ignore My Last

Please scratch my last message.  It should read:

The Tulsa Harmonica Club will hold an organizational meeting in the private
dining room of Talley's Diner at 11th and Yale at 7:00 P.M. TUESDAY February
10, 2009.

Anyone interested in harmonica music is invited. Players of all skill levels
are encouraged to attend.

At the meeting, we will choose a permanent name, elect officers and plan
future activities. Some of the activities that will be discussed are:

*	coordination of jams or practice groups for players of different
skill levels;
*	securing skilled speakers, artists and instructors for future
meetings; and
*	possible participation in the next Tulsa Harmonica Summit.

This is a wonderful opportunity for harmonica players of all skill levels to
meet other players and develop opportunities to play with others and hone
your skills.

For further information please call David Berntson at 918-381-8999 or e-mail
TulsaHarps@xxxxxxxx