Re: [Harp-L] Re: Hucklebuck

Unfortunately Sean Costello passed away last year at only 29 years old. A
major tragedy and loss to blues lovers everywhere. He was a huge talent.
Listen to "Going Home" which eerily seems to fortell his fate and "Hard Luck
Woman" which has some subtle but tasty harp. Both are on his myspace page.

www.myspace.com/seancostello

t.a.