[Harp-L] HarmonicaSpace a place to chill and to learn

Hi Guys,

Harp-L is a wonderful place to exchange ideas, tips, and a huge. despite some incident that happened in the past on Harp-L, I keep reading all of you guys every single and I'll never leave this site....There are so good people here.

In the same time I've discovered http://www.harmonicaspace.com, opened recently by Brady Mills and one of the harmonica player/musician of the 21st century: Jason Ricci.

I can't beleive that I've been able to talk directly with the Live chat room, to guys like Jason, Todd, Ben Bouman ( http://www.beta-harps.com/ ) and the new awarded Brad Harrison (http://www.harrisonharmonicas.com/ ), and many many more passionate harp players from 15 years old to more than 60 years old are sharing their love and what they understood of the harp playing. In additon being able to have on video people like Joe Spiers talking about customizing harmonicas is simply priceless.

Greg Heumann himself from http://www.blowsmeaway.com is there from time to time to answer some questions about microphones related subject.

This site and Harp-L are completely different on the way they works, so there's no compentition. The only 2 things that remains in common is the deep love of music and the passion of the harmonica.

Just like cooking it's always a good thing to taste different flavors before you can appriciate a recipe

CHQ