[Harp-L] Helge Tallqvist DVD

Hello from Finland,
I have just released a DVD. Live from a club in Finland with special guest
Doug MacLeod on three songs. Some of you might be familiar in my CD from
2005 "Plays George Harmonica Smith". This DVD is based on that cd, same
band. Jussi Jo' Buddy Raulamo on guitar and vocal ( well known from his Down
Home Kings band). George played with Doug's band in the late 70's/early
80's. So this is a kind of tribute to George Smith, although half of the
songs on the dvd are not from my cd and not songs by George.
The production company made it black & white and used some filters to get a
more old and authentic feeling into it. You can watch 2 instrumentals (Loose
Screws and Hawaiian Eye) on :
www.myspace.com/helgetallqvist
<https://posti.salomaa.fi/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.myspace.com/h
elgetallqvist>  and on Youtube. If someone is interested in buying a copy,
you can mail me to this mail (from my day job) or to
harmonica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or you can buy it from
http://www.rootscd.com/helgetallqvistDVDliveatswengi.php
<https://posti.salomaa.fi/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.rootscd.com/h
elgetallqvistDVDliveatswengi.php>
The format is PAL so you need a dvd player that can read Pal if you live in
a area with another format.
Well, for those who feel this kind of production interesting enough and will
buy a copy, I hope you like the gig. Lots of guitar and harmonica in a mixed
pucker and tongue blocking way. Today I play almost 100 % tongue blocking
and working with a Little Walter project with the Down Home Kings Band. But
that is another story.
All the best and hopefully this year will be a good year for all of us,
Helge Tallqvist