[Harp-L] About Kim Wilson on Today's Lesson

I don't always have time to read all the posts within the harp-l digest I get but thanks for the link, anyway maybe it's only me but I'm quite impressed of what Kim Wilson does in the video and apparently nobody mentioned it, technically speaking the double/triple tonguing he does between 6:08 and 6:30 which I'm pretty sure he does it while tongue blocking is something to try to learn and master. Kim gets the closest I've heard to Little Walter on that (listen to Don't need no horse or some rare recordings of Rollin' and tumblin' and even on Roller coaster), I've been trying it myself for some time and even though I seem to get the effect I still cannot get the rhythm steadiness yet, any tip on that? I'm not trying to start back again the argument of tongue blocking against lipping, I'm speaking of tongue blocking only.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYNt3U8g0fY

cheers,
Javier.
http://www.harpingmidi.com